Sunday, January 11, 2009

preserve

So yesterday Jerome came over and talked to my parents about some stuff and he left and i headed to pick up jessica and trisha so we can watch the unborn. It seemd short but it was scary. These girls in front of us made us laugh. One of them screamed when there was a part when the girl opens the mirror and she thought something scary would happen haha everyone was laughing. And one of them said camel toe and me and trisha could not stop laughing. And when there was a scary ass face on the screen all of a sudden the girl ran out the theatre HAHA. After, i dropped trisha home and me and jessica went to hannahs and we both vacumed my car. I dropped an itunes card at kris's and i headed home and found out my parents were at my cousins' jocelles house to i had to drive there. And me jocelle and miles went to wendys to get some frosty, thaanks miles! Hahaha, and after that ate dinner at my aunties house. Fell asleep on the couch and left at 10pm.


Today got visited my moms long family friend from las vegas. I've hung out with her son and daughter jerome and christine w/ my brother wayne ever since we were little. Had lunch with them and went to a.js house to visit. My mom and her friend kept talking about how they always helped each other out and all the good times they had going to the club and out and about. Jessica and jonah came over and just played guitar hero in my room. Still finishing my history homework.

No comments: