Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sum up.

Friday - Long day. AFTER school, picked up trisha joanne and samantha and went to napa to get ..

1. trishas lip peirced.
2. joannes nose peirced.
3. &samanthas industrial.

It was HELLLLLLLLLLA funny how joanne got hers peirced, me and hannah were dying it was hilarioussss, anyways, you just had to be there. After that, we went to walmart so i can buy some dye and trisha a new peircing. We saw alex and rob and headed to my house and ate there.


Saturday - Woke up at ugly ass 7:45am to get ready for my dentsit appt in sf. Went to WaMu and mcdonalds w/ my dad and went to walmart to go look at some toys to buy for some 8 y/o kid i guess his co-workers son or something and it took him foreverrr, but he didn't end up buying anything. Went home and i drove to hannahs house. I fell asleep and she woke me up and told me we were leaving and we didn't leave until 10 minutes later! Hahaha allcia, ian and their friend came w/ us to the mall. We went to tapx and bought them tickets to MALL COP. Saw jessica there and bought some shoes at shiekh and hannah and jessica tried some sh/t on at angel.

No comments: