Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jackets

only good for half the day, then your fcuked the other half. I don't have any homework besides reading which i do LATER. I went to ajs house to pick her and lysah up, lysah wouldn't put her damn pants on and kept crying. Drove to walmart, bought some food for them then went home. Today at school.. i almost cried.. haha mr. readys class is so scary. He picked on 2 people he knew wouldn't know the answer to his question and started yelling at them hella scary. I looked down the whole time HAHHA and when he said nikkki... my heart dropped hahah but it was the other nikki. I dread that class everytime i look at the clock i feel like its rigged. But i survived today.. another day tomorrow and i don't wanna go! But yannnnoe, i have an A in the class haha.





Photobucket

Photobucket

cakey booooty.


This was on sunday; hahaha erik froze.

Photobucket







-&Jaypee, your a circle.

No comments: