Saturday, September 13, 2008

WalnutCreek

TRUE is where me and jessica went today. Bought a hat for my brother and a shirt for myself. Headed home after an hour or so and is hanging out at my house watching truelife. My brother bought me this hellokitty braclet and i just got it this morning.


630 took my brother to get a haircut and i went to buy some stuff at walmart, saw someone get arrested with hella money on the police car. Shared a cup of that yogurt thing at "OVER THE TOP" with my chinkybitch. Got home and hung out somemore. Got visited by gio and jeromeandjhonny afterwards. Me and jessica had deeep convo with jerome then jessica had to go home at midnight. "What are you guys waiting for, a busstop?"



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: