Thursday, September 11, 2008

Seven.

7years already? So hard to believe. I hella kind of JUST learned about all the background stuff about it this week so i guess history was usefull this time. Welll for the most part 4th period sucksss cus i got a 16/63 on my french test, and i'm not even participating cus i can't understand shit. My teacher is making me retake it somehow. But yeaaaaah parents are gone for the night, tytytytyty. 1st period was hella funny, had tutorials today and our math tutor called us monkeys LMFAO and asked if we had rituals cus of our ethnicity or something like that and narmeen was like "yeah we breakdance before we eat" i started laughing so bad and everyone was mocking me -_- aha aha aha. p.s; laptop is not working and thats the only place i can upload my pictures so i have to upload the picture from today later.




Photobucket
Narmeen w/ tutor.



Photobucket
T-rut.


Photobucket
Joanne and minib.



Photobucket
Wiiiiife... and athena having ovid forge - ing a note in the back :o

No comments: