Saturday, November 29, 2008

NOW

They feel bad. NOW they ask if i want to go shopping. NOW they let me go out and let me sleepover. NOW they don't call and ask where i am. So this is what happens when it gets to this point. Slept over at Hannahs w/ jessica. Got some Panda Exress. Dad asked me if i wanted to go to the vacaville outlets, turned it down AT FIRST.



So i guess i'm feeling okay now. Went to Vacaville outlets with the parents and joanne. Finally got my peircing. Saw this guy a gazzillion times who kept saying hi to me and joanne haha. He kept popping out everywhere. After ate at in and out. I didn't buy anything i guess it's okay. Started talking to my mom a litttle. Getting my juicy bag tomorrow. Bad part.. i have to wake up at 7. Boo. Sh/t i got to do my french project too. Went home to a decorated house haha. Idk it was random.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: