Sunday, November 2, 2008

SL

My mom woke me up at 6am telling me to go to reno with them and i said i'd only go if we went shopping @ 'the summit' and she said yeah. My cousins jessica and jonah and their parents went also. It was snowing. We checked my house there cus' we had some complaints about the guy renting it. Blah blah went inside hellla stains on the carpet and we could all tell he was touching up paint. We left to go eat at elderaldo in silver legacy. THENNNNNN my auntie was telling my dad she didn't want to go shopping anymore and my mom was saying it was out of her control OHHHHHHHKAY so everyone went gambling and my mom took me and my cousins to the arcade! :D <- sarcastic. ANDDDD didn't do anything Jonah and my mom played that one game where you throw the ball in the whole to make the horse go and they were the only ones playing and they were hella slow.. haha it was emberrassing. Waited at this bench for 23456789 hrs for everyone else to come and we drove home. I got nautious.. and mad that we didn't even go shopping! Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: