Saturday, November 22, 2008

"this is the playas phone" - jessicas dad.

Woke up at 6, b/c my mom told me she was about to leave. Jessica picked me up around 3 and we headed to concord mall. She bought some stuff for her mom and sister. I bought a necklace and bracelet. Saw hella people we knew, but not a lot of people were there. After we went to get some food but i didn't cus i wasn't really hungry and i was planning to go to baldos later tonight. Chilled at my house w/ jessica, and watched t.v. Tired -_- Trying to find something tonight, brother invited me to a strictly black and white party but i was too tired so he brought me food and left his hookah sh/t. Someone drew a penis on the front porch w/ lotion. FCUKIN IMMATURE PEICES OF SH/TS.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: