Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ONLY

My moms favorite word.. yesterday went to school and it was an okay day. Had a test in french.. i already know what i got -_- i fell asleep on it and didn't get to finish haha. Continued watching ELF in 6th. Went home and took a shower. Had my 2nd behind the wheel at 6. Finallly, i had my 1st one 6mnths ago and me and hannah promised not to lag this time. We both scheduled our l's test for december. She did her 2nd one 2 days ago and our 3rd one is in just a couple of days. Mines sunday and hers, monday. Once i got home from my 2 hr lesson, i asked my mom if she can drop me off at trishas b/c joanne, jessica & hannah were there and we were gonna eat wingstop and watch a movie. She said NO we argued for a little and she had the nerrrrrrve to be like "AND how old are you, and your doing this?" I fuckin hate when she says that i swear she thinks i'm 13 or something. I don't even have the school the next day and her ass didn't have work either. I was so annnnoyed, she called my dad and i had a feeling he would've let me go but whatever i was soo irritated i started crying -_- i called my brother, he called my mom, she asked my why i was crying, i gave her the hand...... slept at 9.... whatever. Still not talking to her. I need to get out today.





Went to baldos w/ my brother and hannah. Had some carne asada fries. Brother let me drive to the mall. Went shopping for a little bit. L's test Dec17!!


Photobucket





THANKSGIVING PLANS.
Lunch: Uncle june.
3pm: Tita Eleanor.
5pm: Jocelles house

No comments: