Sunday, November 16, 2008

pretend.

Hm forgot how my whole first half of my day went, so skip to what i did. Headed to fairfield w/ mom, dad and wayne. Mom went to cosco to buy some food and my dad stayed in the car listening to the football channel w/e. Me and wayne went to tapioca and ces was working haha finallly, i been saying i was gonna visit her. She kept giving us leftovers of other peoples orders like 3 dif flavors plus my reg. strawberry haha. Damn, hella full. Thanks ces(; Wayne&i stayed there for 40 min -_- my mom was lagggggggin, after we went to my aunties house and ate there. Were planning to spend thanksgiving/christmas break in reno cus' my dad got invited to stay over at silver legacy. Jonah, jessica, me and wayne were watching youtube videos for hella long and my brother bought me 2 shirts from amazon, married to the mob and cream. Haha he just left to go back to sf so i didn't get to pay him back. He's probably going to read this :x Going to watch notebook tonight(:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: