Saturday, October 25, 2008

early friday.

Left after lunch w/ hannnah cus' i wanted to go to her apt. at kaiser w/ her. Went to her house first and ate spaghetti, or SAPAGHETTI for joanne haha. 215 headed to kiaser and i decided to leave hannah to walk around to go see some glasses but ended up getting lost so i just walked back. So after her apt. got some gas and went to the dmv cus' we thought joanne would be there but didn't see her car or anything so just left. She dropped me home and i went to fairfield with my dad. Stayed at my cousins house and ate spamasubi and watched take the lead. After my dad played poker at jocelles house, he picked me up at 11 -_- i was tired and my phone was about to die. I was pretty bored, but tomorrow i'm going back to go shopping w/ my auntie and cousin.

Pictures fr. last night;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: