Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sat&Sun.

Saturday - went to walnut creek, got picked up by my auntie and saw my neibor she asked me what grade i was in 3 times and i kept saying what hahaha. Took me a while. Bought a shirt at true and a hello kittty key thingy from urbanoutfitters. Saw the new harajuku lovers perfumes. Ate at californias pizza whatever.. haha then went home. After went to my (same) aunties house to eat dinner. I read about 8 cosmo girl magazines at my cousins house.

Sunday - woke up and watched some t.v. Got ready and went to get some gas at cosco then went to onos in a.c, then went to walmart to get their dog (used to be mine - cupcake, now named tootsie) some food, then went to the movies and watched HSM3 -______________- ug hahah well i didnt pay so it was all good. Jessica had a coupon for 1 large popcorn, a large candy and 2 large drinks. Considering we already ate at onos we didn't really want to eat but i wanted candy so we had to get the other stuff, idk if you know but the large drinks in centruys are humongo i went to the bathroom 3x haha. Got picked up from my dad around 5. I need to do hw.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: