Thursday, October 16, 2008

Okininam!

Got my nails done w/ hannah, jessica and joanne u. @ KJ nails in american canyon. The guy that did my nails was trying to hit on joanne it was hella funny ;

guy: do you drive?
joanne: no.
guy: i'll teach you how to drive a stick.

HAHHA i got a discount and paid only 27 but JOANNE over here only paid 20 even though she got acrylic and flower designs.. we were all saying that it was her shirt that got her that discount ahha cus' it was a tanktop.

But after wards we ate at joannes house, her mom said "okininam" meaning fuck you in ilicano which made me and jessica laugh cus' of the video on my page before, and she was talking about types of guys hahaha her dad was drunk and he kept saying " shapagettti " I kept swallowing my food from laughing too much haha.

No comments: