Thursday, October 30, 2008

rain rain go away.

On and off light ran. Pretty cold, didn't have a hood. In english everyone was wearing black and i was wearing a greengrass type jacket and my teacher asked a question for our daily quiz on Fahrenheit 451 "What color was the machine" or something like that haha and he gave the hint out one person in the room is wearing the color. And what was the answer? Green! haha. Continued the lab in chem. Having a party tomorrow. This week went by slow and fast. Mom comes home tomorrow(: She bought me boots and i need them badly and she borrowed my vans so i need those back -_- couldn't go with hannah and jessica to go shopping today cus' my dad told me to go straight home. The 2-3 weeks with my mom gone has been bittersweet. Idk what to do tomorrow; DK if it doesn't rain. Movies at the theatres or hella food @ my house and rent a movie?


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: