Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I can't..

wait till this weeek is over. Tomorrows already wednesday, im tired tho. Got a test in chem, it was alright not as bad as i thought but still didn't answer any of the dimensional analysis stuff. My moms leaving to london soon and i get the house to myselfff. Went off to lunch w/ joanne and jessica and went to tacobell. Afterschool i drove to walmart w/ my mom and bought a cam corder for my auntie. I HATE when she yells at me it freakin throws me off -_- I was talking to jessica about needing some of my clothes back and such and me and hannah were trading some shirts and she said she noticed that most everyone borrows shit from me, bittersweet<3 vv my idea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In geometry we were talking about inductive and deductive reasoning and it means conclusion based on accepted statements. Basically meaning things that you only heard from people not from other experiences and my teacher asked for a example and someone said "dirty girl"

Photobucket

No comments: