Sunday, October 5, 2008

'theres always a brighter side, you just have to find it'

Woken up by the phone call of my mom at 7am asking me if i wanted to go to ihop.. hahaha woowowow. anwyays, got visited my ryan, desean, trisha, joanne and hannah. They hella left and they started laughing at me cus i got locked out for a seconed but when i got back inside i heard a doorbell and it was them -_- my mom told me that there was a burglary down my street. My brother told me he took 20$ from me last week rude but he paid me back w/ interest haha he's buying me a shirt next week. So heres pictures from yesterday and today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket





Cupquake says (9:18:59 PM): kinda, well im eating shit shake but it doesnt even yeahh...
Cupquake says (9:19:09 PM): i want some spamasubi!
WOOOHOOOJAYPEEZY (9:19:20 PM): your eating a shitshake?
WOOOHOOOJAYPEEZY (9:19:26 PM): nasty dont yah think
Cupquake says (9:19:30 PM): HAHHAHAHA
Cupquake says (9:19:34 PM): i meant this

No comments: