Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PSAT

was like 3 hrs long. Got to miss 1-3. It was somewhat easy, hellla boring tho. @Lunch hannah bought me nachos but she got some sourcream in my hair -_- i wish i could be blunt. HAHAH this grl was hella muggin w/ her lips all lip glossed, it made me laugh hahaha i wanted to be like "yes?" but i was too busy laughing.. jk i was scared HAHAH okaybye. But anyways, got home and started my college project which is due tomorrow. Waiting for jocelle to pick me up @ 5, were going to go to Sonic, walmart and then to my school for the college night, won't be back till' 9 probably.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Got back from college night, hannah came over cus' i got the house. I made brownies and we were hella laughing talking about colleges cus' of how we would act and stuff.. kind of that 'had to be there' moment. Heard there was a drive by near where i live.. killed 4 people and a toddler..

No comments: