Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009!

I can honestly say that this has been the best year for me, i've changed so much and i love the people in my life. I wonder what it's going to be like in 2055 ahhaha idk random shit well anywayssss TODAY is the last day of the year AND..

this morning i picked up hannah when she said not to cus' she just woke up so it was funny when we saw a couple of friends, she hid under her blanket and screamed like no other... hahaha. We picked up joanne even though she didn't even tell her dad she was going out haha, she was still in her pjs tooo haha so when i had to go to safeway they didn't want to come down with me -_- so i got some gas then hannah and joanne went back home to get ready. We used hannahs car to go to the mall, jelly belly factory and chevys. Great day to end the last day..

Spending new years in green vallley, i got woken up by everyone being upstairs telling me to drive my cousin to get the wiii fit at her house which is like down the street. The count down went by pretty fast, well i figured out my new years resolution ..

1. Get a job.. haha well MAYBE thats just a goal.
2. Get my french grade up(:
3. AND be a more patient driver... -_- well my cousin said so.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: