Sunday, December 7, 2008

didadodo.

So woke up, chilled at the house. Ate my leftover baldos for breakfast :x Joanne came over and we were just watching t.v and talking. Hannah picked us up and we fought over the front seat, EVEN though i HELLA called it at my house but she called her and ran towards the seat when i was locking the door -_-, but i got shotgun going home. We went to concord mall. Saw my boyfriend in forever 21 but he was with his girlfriend.. hhahaha 'inside joke' fucking joanne stuck this ugly dress on a hanger on my bag which was on there for the longest time and i never noticed until i looked in the mirror cus' she kept laughing. After, we went to my house and my parents saw her car, blahblah one more week, & 4 days until my l's test and 1 week and 5 days till' hannahs(:


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHHA
Photobucket







I SAID I GOT CHU JOANNE! LMFAO. thanks trisha(:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y5cbr-oWwI

No comments: