Tuesday, December 23, 2008

heloo0o?

Hahha soooo, this morning drove to hannahs house and waited till' she got there with joanne and jessica. Went to DMV so jessica and joanne could take there permit test. While they were taking it, me, trisha, and hannah got tapx and went back. They both passed, FINALLY! Hahaha, jessicas' mom picked her up and the rest of us went to my house for a little, hannah left tho to run more errands, it was pretty scary cus' a cop was hella staring and stuffff.
Jessica came to my house and me, joanne, my mom and 2 baby cousins went to DK HELLLA COLD -_- Rode only 3 rides. Ate funnel cake that we didn't even finish. Dropped everyone home and found out that my auntie that works at kaiser got her walet stolen, shit got me mad man, gotta drive her to the DMV tomorrrow at 8. Hannah and carlos came over and chillled for a little.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: