Friday, December 12, 2008

Yes.

Had my hardest final today. Math and chem. It was alright. After school went to look at cars with hannah cus' her mom wanted another car. Went to fairfield and pretended it was for me. The guy let me test drive a beetle with him and hannah in the car. It was nice, i don't think i'm going to get it though b/c its only a 4 seater.. haha i feel bad though, cus i hella told him to hold it for me till' tomorrow. So they didn't end up buying anything there so we went to vallejo toyota to go see the guy that helped buy hannahs car. I got a "YES" sign it was pretty funny cus' all the questions asked i would hold up my sign. So they got another 2009 camry i believe. Me and hannah left to go meet joanne and jessica @ chevys. After, went to jessicas house and took some pictures and talked some stuff.


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: