Monday, December 15, 2008

Stillll.

I woke up w/ the sound of a unread read txt message. I was pretty irritated. stayed home most of the day just watched t.v and layed down w/ the laptop. I left to go headed to rodriguez b/c it was jessicas (mycousins) birthday. I got there right when the bell rang. Got to see my booooo czarina which i havn't seen in a year and some. Headed to apple beees and then went home. Waited at hannahs house for hannah, carlos, joanne, and jessica to come back to drop soup for her lolo. They picked me up and we went to wal-mart which was pointlesss. After chillled at jessicas, she made a hellla cute cupcake for me and hannah.

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^ found that picture in jessicas photoboooth almost made me cry, b/c i miss my hair :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: