Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wednesday

So today was first day of final. Had avid which was to present my powerpoint. Didn't even go! HAHA i was 2nd to last and we didn't even have time to finish. We even stayed into break. So me and elanie since we have her tomorrow we present to her then again when we come back from break -_- after went to my english final, had to write hella stuff about 3 past books we read and a 3paragraph essay about 1/3 prompts. It was soon over and we headed out. Got home and me and my mom went to concord mall. Rarely do we have our bonding times. We were in forever 21 for forever. Literally. But i got some jeans, a cardigan and peacoat oh and some undershirts. Went home and got some pizza at round table. Finished coloring my french final and writing jessicas letter. JESSICAS 16TH TOMORROW!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: